Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Why I Loved Interning During the Celtics Playoffs!




It is true that I love ALL Boston sports, but the one sports team that I love more than the others is the Boston Celtics. Basketball is my favorite sport- to play and to watch. My dad got me great playoff seats during the Celtics vs. Heat series. Above is a picture of me with my Dad, and right below is the great seats we were in and the view we had when the Celtics won!


The night the Celtics won the 2008 Championship, I went into Boston. The day that the Celtics had a parade to celebrate in Boston, I was there. The night the Celtics lost to the Lakers in the 2010 Championship game, I cried. Anyway- here are pictures to prove my love for the Celtics during the parade in 2008...


Pierce with the trophy!

Lucky!

Running into fellow friends that are Celtics fans!


And this is just a little something extra- during my freshmen year at Bentley, the cheerleaders got to perform at the Celtics game! I am the flyer in the far left corner :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment