Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Goodbye, Wideman!




A few weeks into my internship, Bruins talk was heating up. The trade deadline was closing in, and the Bruins needed to make some moves. The talk of the potential Wideman trade caused some talk, but for the most part, Boston fans were content with Wideman being traded. This blog explains why Boston has been disappointed in Wideman this year, and why fans are OK with this trade.

Wideman was a great player for the Bruins during the 2008-09 season, but regressed this past year. Those at the D.A Show asked me to come up with a cheer, saying farewell to this defensemen. There was much talk regarding Wideman throughout the show during the last week in June, so my cheer was relative, and played randomly during the shows. It must have been odd to the listeners of the D.A. Show to hear a female voice! But Damon stated that my Wideman cheer was his favorite. Thanks, D.A. !

Below are some pictures of me enjoying the Boston Bruins! Their fans are by FAR the most insane. And its great.


My friend and I at a Bruins game this past year!


View from our seats!


Enjoying the win in Boston after the game

No comments:

Post a Comment